Hon’ble Education Minister of Punjab, Sh. Vijay Inder Singla is
introducing a new contest for school children of Punjab, called the
Ambassadors of Hope contest! The participants have to convey
their thoughts on what gives them hope in these difficult times,
through a video recording. The winners of this contest will win brand
new IPADs, Laptops and Tablets
Terms and Conditions
1. The contest is open only to schools in all the 22 districts of Punjab - both private and government.
2. The students have to make a video describing their idea of Hope!
It can be creative and experimental-through songs, dance, recital
of poems, acting or in a speech format.
3. The video is to be uploaded on a social media platform of their
choice (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Youtube, TikTok) and use
the hashtag #AmbassadorsOfHope while uploading it.
4. The link of the uploaded video is to be mailed at
[email protected] with the name of the
district in the subject line.
For ex: If the video has been uploaded on Facebook, then the
Facebook link should be mailed
5. The entries have to be in video format only!
6. Only the students of class 1 up-till class 12th are the eligible
participants of this contest.
7. The duration of the video should be at least one minute and
maximum 3 minutes.
8. The participant’s name, name of school, class and section, and
name of district should be mentioned at the beginning of the
9. The entries should be sent from 28th April 2020 (6:00 am)
onwards and the last date for receiving the entries is 3rd May
2020 (i.e. till 3rd Night, 11:59 pm).No entries will be accepted after
10. The official handle of the Hon’ble Education Minister Sh. Vijay Inder
Singla should be tagged along-with the video on the social media
11. The video should be open for public view and should be
12. The content should not contain any provocative, objectionable or
13. The video can be in Punjabi, Hindi, English or Urdu, or even a mix of
two or more languages.
14. Anyone found copying or infringing on others' copyright would
be disqualified from the competition. The Education Minister of
Punjab does not bear any responsibility for copyright violations
or infringements of intellectual property carried out by the
15.You are also requested to follow/ like the Minister’s social media
accounts, so that you are updated with the developments of the
contest. Twitter ( @VijayIndrSingla ), Facebook
(@VijayInderSinglaMP), Instagram (@vijayindersingla) and TikTok (@vijayindersingla).
16.You must submit your entries from your own email ID or your
immediate family member’s (if you don’t have a personal email account) since
the Minister would be using this for further communication.
Punjab Education Minister reserves the right to cancel or amend all
or any part of this Contest and/or the Terms & Conditions/ Technical Parameters/ Evaluation Criteria.
However, any changes to the Terms & Conditions/ Technical Parameters/ Evaluation Criteria,
or cancellation of the Contest, will be updated/ posted on the Minister’s
Social Media platform. It would be the responsibility of the participants to
keep themselves informed as to any changes in the Terms & Conditions/ Technical Parameters/ Evaluation
Criteria stated for this contest.
17. Any legal proceedings arising out of the competition/ its entries/
winners shall be subject to local jurisdiction of Punjab State.
Contest Evaluation Criteria:
• We will be dividing your entries into two categories:
1. Primary Students of Classes 1st-5th
2. Secondary -Students of Classes 6th-12th
• The participants shall be judged on the basis of the elements of
creativity, originality, composition, simplicity, literary/oratory skills
and how well the idea has been communicated.
• Three entries from each district will be declared winners. The top
three entries in all the 22 districts will win IPADs, Laptops and
• The winners shall also get a chance to meet and discuss their
thoughts about education with the Hon’ble Education Minister over
a multi-user video call.
• Class teachers of the winners will be duly rewarded.
• Principals of schools with maximum participation will be given handsome rewards.
• Lastly, the decision of Hon’ble Education Minister of Punjab Sh. Vijay
Inder Singla will be final and binding on all the contestants and no
clarifications would be issued to any participant.
Declaration of Results:
The results will be tentatively announced a week after the last date
of the contest, i.e. 3rd May!
We look forward to receiving your amazing entries, but do make sure
that all the terms and conditions are followed!
Hurry up! Get Going!